Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amcorp Mall Flea Market- The Treasures

With 200 stalls selling everything under the sun, you never know what treasures you might be able to pick up. I have seen some pretty wierd stuff at the flea market. My two favorites are a Milli Vanilli 8-track tape and a Shawn Bradley rookie card (remember the tall skinny basketball kid from BYU that played for the Dallas Mavericks?). Here are some of the goodies that were for sale last weekend.

I think that these are some kind of new Malaysian digital cameras.


Lots of LP records. Here I see Fleetwood Mac, Michael Jackson, and Tracy Chapman.


Bruce and Bary Manilow.


I used to have a rocking horse like this when I was a kid. Yes, I was cute in my cowboy hat (the only one I have ever owned).




Watches.


For the collectors there are stamps ....


and coins.


I hope this word means something different in Malay!






My sister used to have lots of Barbies. She could retire today if only she knew that she should never take them out of the box!


Do you remember where you were when this issue came out? I was in grad school in Utah.


Bob's Big Boy, the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man, and ...


Popeye!!!








Box full of Match Box cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment